JOLP – the public posting of annual reports allows users to review annual reports which are submitted to AJPES by:
- companies (including cooperatives) and sole proprietors, in accordance with Article 58 of the Slovenian Companies Act,
- societies in accordance with Article 29 of The Societies Act,
- non-profit organizations - political parties in accordance with Article 24 of The Political Parties Act and
- collective organizations in accordance with Article 40 of Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights Act.
Access to annual reports is enabled for the last five years, a printout of annual reports for the preceding years can be obtained through AJPES's branch offices
Annual reports for the year 2022 were publicly posted on 05.06.2023. Up to this date:
- 69.507 annual reports submitted by companies (of which 5 annual reports with investigated financial statements, 267 audited annual reports and 28 consolidated annual reports),
- 49.331 annual reports submitted by sole proprietors,
- 22.795 annual reports submitted by societies (of which 12 audited annual reports),
- 96 annual reports by non-profit organizations,
- 0 reports on payments to governments,
had been published for the year 2022.
Final reports of companies, cooperatives, sole proprietors, societies and non-profit organizations (political parties and collective organizations) drawn up at the begining of bankruptcy, liquidation or termination are also publicly posted (not included in the chart).